Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lipstick, family and riding bikes!

Never leave your kids alone with any kind of makeup. I was painting the house last week when I found these two little stinkers painting my shower with three tubes of lipstick. I wasn't too upset since it was in the shower, but, wow, how do they manage to make such a mess in just a few short minutes??




Mom, Liz, Maddax, Josh and Lindsey came out last week for a short visit. It's always nice having company - I'm glad we live close enough now for family to visit more often!




Sarris' chocolate factory.

Yum, Chocolate!!!

What a sweetie.... sleeping while he was sitting up! :)

Allie, mom, Josh, Lindsey and Adam. Thanks for coming to visit guys! Please come again soon!
Taking the training wheels off Allie's bike.

"We got them off!!!" :)

Here we go!!!!!


Allie was doing great, but she was a little too worried about posing for the camera! :) Much to her daddy's dismay! :)




"Can you see me?"

Adam's turn!
The kids enjoying "daddy's" chips! We can't get Middleswarth around here, even though they are made in Pennsylvania. So every time we go home, or in this case, when we had family come out, we get chips! :0 Thanks, mom!



More bike riding.


Being silly

8 comments:

Erin said...

You bought the same curtains I was going to get for the office! lol How does that happen? :) Great pics. But where is your hair?

Megan said...

haha you have some adorable kids! but Erin is right i want to see the HAIR!!

Earl and Gail said...

Loved the photos! Adam is really shooting up! Where's the hair!!?? (he he, I just said that because your sisters did--I think I already did my begging on Facebook for it). Miss you guys. I want a chocolate factory!!!

Brian and Jen said...

And here I am sitting eating my Middleswarth chips looking at your blog. HAHA. Fortunately we are close enough to get them in our stores so I am taking advantage of it. I will bring you some whenever we get out there.
Brian

The Arnold Family said...

Ok, so everyone wants to see your hair, now I do, too!

Did the lipsticks stain your shower? AT least it was in the shower and not on the carpet ;) Being a mom forces you to be optimistic, right?

Unknown said...

Michelle, great pics. Still waiting to see your hair! =) Also, you can get Middlesworth chips online. I've ordered them for family that miss them too. You can even get them by the case. Might be a good father's day gift idea for Chris! Don't have time right now to look up the website for you, but if you google them, I'm sure you'll find it. See ya.

Liz said...

Thanks for a fun visit Chelly!! Won't be long before you're visiting us!!!

Vicki & Bruce said...

Was that the lipstick I gave Allie for Christmas? It's a grandmother's way of getting her kids back for the things they did to her! Looked like a work of art to me! Can't wait to visit again! This time I want to bring your dad along AND have Chris be there! We love you, too, Chris! And LOVED those pictures of that cute little Matt-ax! (Yes, I know how to spell Maddax!)