Monday, June 16, 2008

The pool, spending time with friends, ice cream, standing alone and Allie taking pictures!


Adam and best buddy, Landon, hangin out in the pool.
This is the life!
Allie loves the pool (baby and big one) this year and does very well swimming with her floaties on.

The boys in their matching outfits! :)


We had dinner with Christina and the kids this past week. While playing outside we heard the ice cream truck coming. I asked Allie what the sound was and she replied without hesitation, "the ice cream truck." Pretty good, since it's been a year since she's seen or heard one. I guess that's something a kid just never forgets

Mac with her sponge bob ice cream
Maybe I should have taken Allie's white clothes off before giving her red and yellow ice cream. :)
It's okay, it all came out! :)
Adam is now trying to stand all alone. He thinks he is soo cool ... look at that face!
Allie wanted to take some pictures so she actually took these next two. This pic is also a good one of Adam's new bottom teeth... good job Allie!
Allie playing Dr's office with her cool laptop the Grant's gave her for her b-day. :) Thanks Grants!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The munchkins look like they're enjoying their summer! SO Cute!!

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how cute Adam is getting! Oh and Chelly I like the haircut! :)

Brian and Jen said...

I was wondering if your hair was shorter, I like it, and you are so tan! I'm the one in Hawaii! :)
And I love those pool floaties for the boys, so cute. Adam and Blake sure will have fun together next time, they'll be running all over the place! :)

Brian and Jen said...

I was wondering if your hair was shorter, I like it, and you are so tan! I'm the one in Hawaii! :)
And I love those pool floaties for the boys, so cute. Adam and Blake sure will have fun together next time, they'll be running all over the place! :)

Vicki & Bruce said...

You look very nice, Chelle and Allie's hair is getting LONGER! Adam sure has changed since you were here-getting around. He's getting cuter and cuter! Those are neat pool baby floats! Are they yours or the pools?