Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Catching Up!

I can't believe it's been a month now since I've blogged anything about our family. :( I'm such a slacker! :p Chris has been home a lot lately (work is giving them some extra time with family before they leave for Iraq). We always enjoy having him home, but it keeps me from getting to the computer to update. :) I few weekends ago he put in a new bathroom floor in our guest bath. He always does such a nice job (such a perfectionist). I thought you guys would enjoy seeing some of his handy work! :) Before the old floor came out!
More helpers then you know what to do with!

Allie thought she would help with the mortar - when no one was looking!
The finished floor ~ doesn't it look great!

Chris added some trim around the old mirror to give it a finished look. Here is the before....
and after. After this picture was taken we stained the trim, so it's actually darker, but I didn't get a picture of that yet! :)

On to the kids....


Allie watching cupcakes bake. A VERY exciting pass time!

Valentine's Day cupcakes!

Adam enjoying a little taste of daddy's breakfast. :)
My Valentine's gift from Chris ~ An antique rocker.
Sleeping with his hands and blanket over his eyes!

Going for a ride like a big boy!
Enjoying a nice warm Feb. evening! :)

Off-roading on her little bike. :)




The boys!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for pictures! Glad you've been getting a little extra family time in. I recognize that little hat on Adam, looks good! :)

Anonymous said...

Forgot to say that the bathroom looks AWESOME! :)

Vicki & Bruce said...

Never heard of the "shovel ride", but that's pretty creative! Thanks for the update-great pictures, adorable kids, and you know how I like home improvement! Looking good in NC! Lots for G-Mom Jeannie to see when she comes home from the hospital today.

Anonymous said...

FINALLY!! :) Great pictures! Adam is getting so big! Great job on the tile, Chris! Too bad you can't come up and help us. We'll probably be doing lots of tile work in the next couple of weeks. Give my love to the kidos!!

Erin said...

Love the floor, love the new chair, love Adam in the cute clothes (reminds me of when the boys were little) and love seeing Allie riding a shovel! :)

Vicki & Bruce said...

Love the new background-and looking at those cute kids again! Forgot to mention how I like your new chair, too.