Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Happy Birthday Honey!

Happy Birthday Hon. There is a little tribute to your life. We love you - thank you for being the best husband ever! This was taken last weekend at a special dinner/formal for Chris' Bn.
Rewind a few years - Chris around 5 weeks. Looks like he's enjoying hanging out in that bucket! :)
24 months! :(
Daddy and his little boy.
Chris with his buddies from TBS or IOC.

Graduation from OCS
Iraq 2006
I'm not really sure, but I don't think this is how you use this gun! :) Iraq - checking out their gear.
One of the best days of my life! ;)
This was taken at a friends wedding back in March of 02. Wow, how we've aged! ;)

Sorry you're still not feeling well and we didn't get to go out. :( Hope you had fun just hangin out... we always love it when we get some extra time with you! ;) I love you and we'll miss you over the next 7+ months. :( You'll be in all our thoughts and prayers!! Hurry HOME!!!!!!

All our love, Chelly, Allie and Adam

3 comments:

Brian and Jen said...

Happy Birthday Chris! Hope you get to feeling better soon. Bri has a nice present coming for you from Korea... :)

Vicki & Bruce said...

Just finished my blog for you, so check it out! Got your comment while I was posting it! Great pictures, Chris! I was struck at how young you and Michelle look at your wedding! But you have matured VERY nicely! What a beautiful couple!

Erin said...

Only one more year and I won't have to hear about how old I am, since you guys will be in your 30's with me!! lol :) Great blog Chelly.