Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Spending time with our PA family!

Adam is loving all the attention he is getting here in PA - he is now very, very spoiled!!!

Allie and G-dad playing on Lindsey's computer - they look like they don't know what they're doing! :)
Allie and Lindsey
Aimee doesn't want her picture taken! ;)

Awwww
Adam loves Uncle Joe, they are best bubs. :) Poor Joe, he has no head! :(
Very interested in Uncle Joe's phone
G-mom Y. with sleeping Adam. :)
Playing games with grandma on Sunday afternoon.



Chris,
Just want you to know I've been trying to e-mail you, but for some reason you're not getting them! Not sure why... We love and miss you and hope to hear from you soon!
Love,
Chelly

6 comments:

Erin said...

That video of Adam laughing is so cute!! I hope you guys stay until we come up again in a few weeks. I know it is crazy with us all there, but fun, and makes for great memories!

Brian and Jen said...

I love the laughing video. Blake is such a giggler too. Can't wait to get them together this summer, they'll be crawling and walking all over the place! :)

Brian and Jen said...

I love the laughing video. Blake is such a giggler too. Can't wait to get them together this summer, they'll be crawling and walking all over the place! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! What happened?? I thought you were doing a new post!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics. Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun with the family. I miss you all! Take care.

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures! I wish I could be there with you all.
I've looked that this post a few times and everything I laugh so hard at the pictures with Joe without a head. lol They are amusing.

Love you all!